Fried Vegetable Lumpia
Another favorite pinoy dish is fried lumpia. We can make anything into lumpia. This is a recipe for fried vegetable lumpia. Perfect for snacks, lunch, or dinner.
2 cups tauge
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup shredded jicama or singkamas
aji ginisa mix
1 cup water
1. Mix all your ingredients in a pan and season with Aji Ginisa Mix. No need for additional spices. Once the vegetable mixture is cooked, set aside. Prepare your lumpia wrapper. If you buy your lumpia wrapper from the grocery, it would be wise to separate the wrappers ahead of time. Some wrappers are salty so go easy on your seasoning.
2. Arrange 1 tablespoon of of your vegetable mixture in a lumpia wrapper and wrap it well. Place the vegetables in the middle of the wrapper and close it crosswise. Fold the left side and the right side and roll, sealing it with a little bit of water.
3. Pre heat your vegetable oil. Keep your fire low. Once tiny bubbles start to rise, your oil is ready.
4. Deep fry your lumpia until the color turns golden brown.
5. You can serve this with any “sawsawan” that you like. We like it with suka or vinegar.